We provide analytical services to debtors, creditors and other stakeholders of companies experiencing unfavorable situations arising from liquidity problems, over-leverage, under-performance, right-sizing or other business transition issues.
FTI has over 800 restructuring specialists globally and a high quality team of 55 professionals in Europe. With client service in mind, FTI recruits experienced talent from nationally recognised accounting and restructuring firms, corporations, industries and investment banks.
As part of our Restructuring team, you’ll have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of fast-paced international restructuring and insolvency assignments.
What will you do?
Day to day responsibilities will vary depending on projects but are likely to include:
- Accounting and cashiering responsibilities for insolvency cases
- Dealing with various aspects of insolvency case management
- Setting up and maintaining files
- Updating data analysis and spreadsheets
- Assisting in preparation of reports
- Handling of creditor queries
- Assisting more senior staff as required
- Researching company or sector specific opportunities
- Assisting with preparation of pitches for new jobs
- Preparing ad hoc market analysis
- Data manipulation / analysis for live projects