Our data scientists employ advanced mathematics, statistics, and computer science (ML and algorithmic), together with industry knowledge, to tackle business problems for clients ranging from governments to Silicon Valley tech giants.
We also serve as an R&D function for the company, developing internal tools and proof of concepts to put us ahead of the market.
What we do
We develop, adapt, tune, and scale advanced machine learning models, leveraging a high-performance cloud-based tech stack.
Examples of current engagements include:
- Automated document classification using NLP
- Geospatial modelling of electric vehicle demand
- Communication/reputation analytics
- Identifying sanctions breaches with unsupervised learning
- Graph analysis of financial data
- Anomaly detection in API call data