The Forensic and Litigation Consulting practice offers clients around the globe one of the industry’s most complete range of advisory services. We provide clear and concise explanations, supported by detailed analyses of data, often as part of legal proceedings.
The projects we work on require us to address issues which often have a critical impact on businesses.
Our service offerings include:
- Anti-money laundering compliance and investigations
- Bribery and corruption investigations
- Forensic accounting
- Fraud and other financial crime investigations
- Governance, risk and regulatory advisory
- Regulatory investigations and litigation support
What we do
We work with law firms, banks, regulatory bodies and companies in the UK and around the world. We have particular expertise in working with internal and external counsel and boards of directors and senior managers in a wide range of industries.
We aim to answer questions such as:
- Who authorised the transaction?
- How much money was lost or stolen?
- Why didn’t anyone spot the problem earlier?
- How do we get access to the relevant records?
- What can the company do to ensure it doesn’t happen again?