The Global Insurance Services Practice (part of the Forensic and Litigation Consulting segment) are a team of 200 experienced insurance professionals supported by a global network of over 5,000 colleagues. We have first-hand industry knowledge, combining with operational, technical and executional capability.
We are internationally recognised as insurance experts and are the trusted advisors to 20 of the world’s top 25 insurers.
What We Do
GIS offer a wide range of services in four key areas:
- Strategy and performance improvement services including (but not limited to):
- Strategic consulting
- Cost optimisation and performance improvement
- Actuarial solutions services including (but not limited to):
- Pricing & reserve estimation
- Capital & reinsurance modelling
- Actuarial due diligence
- Liability estimation
- Litigation & dispute resolution including (but not limited to):
- Accounting forensics
- Dispute resolution
- Expert witness testimony
- Digital insurance solutions including (but not limited to):
- Claims and predictive analysis
- Customer segmentation & lifetime value
- Price optimisation
Actuarial interns and graduates will spend the majority of their time performing tasks in the Actuarial solutions services area.