We maximize value for our clients by combining our global footprint and core competencies in corporate finance and economics with deep clean energy expertise and extensive industry contacts across traditional and emerging clean technology sectors.
Our work is typically varied, a selection of our key focus areas being:
- Renewables Development & Market Strategy – supporting a wide array of firms join the renewables development boom
- Clean and Smart Mobility – dealing with EVs, ACES, and alternative powertrains for transportation
- Offshore Wind Auction Strategy – finding the winning strategy for clients in competitive lease or contract auctions for offshore wind
- Auction Modelling: Developed an auction simulation model to optimise an client’s bidding strategy in an offshore wind CfD contract auction, while running analysis of competitor strategies and bid prices.
- Electric Vehicle and Digital Strategy: Assessed EV adoption drivers across multiple markets to analyse the impact on EV charger sales, energy demand, opportunities to monetise transportation data and develop associated business models
- 10 Year Strategy for Renewable Developer: Developed a geographical and technological diversification strategy including progressive assessment of >45 markets across wind, solar and storage technologies
- Business Model Development: Retained by a leading wind turbine OEM to assess potential new business models to respond to a changing market environment, including service offerings and integrated energy solutions