The Forensic Investigations team at FTI Consulting is an internationally recognised leader in independent investigation services to the business and legal community.
We sit within FTI Consulting’s Forensic and Litigation Consulting segment, and work collaboratively with a range of teams including business intelligence, data analytics and computer forensics to undertake investigations involving corporate fraud, whistle-blowing, tracing of assets, and bribery and corruption allegations.
What we do
We work with law firms, banks, regulatory bodies and companies in the UK and around the world. We have particular expertise in working with internal and external counsel and boards of directors and senior managers in a wide range of industries.
The projects we work on require us to address issues which often have a critical impact on businesses.
We aim to answer questions such as:
- Who authorised the transaction?
- What was the chronology of events?
- When did the losses commence?
- Where did the monies or assets go?
- Why didn’t anyone spot the problem earlier?
- How does the company ensure it does not happen again?