We now live in a world where business relies on technology – whether it’s placing and fulfilling orders, processing finances or for day to day communications.
So when an investigation is carried out by a regulator or a dispute occurs between business partners, it’s inevitable that electronic documents and data will contain vital evidence. Within the Technology team, we use our people and our technology to help clients identify, collect, analyse, and review electronic documents and data to locate the key evidence.
We use market-leading e-discovery and document review platforms Ringtail and RelativityOne. Using advanced analytics, these platforms help clients prepare their cases in an accurate and cost-effective way, whether they are dealing with a localised internal investigation or a large litigation on a global scale.
Our team of over 500 professionals around the world includes e-discovery experts, software developers, and forensic specialists. They’re industry leaders, and have been involved in some of the largest e-discovery matters of the past decade, which means they have the experience to help clients whatever their challenges.
What we do
The Technology team helps clients meet any e-discovery challenge with confidence. We work with our clients to develop and implement solutions using a combination of our technology and expertise.
Our range of offerings is comprehensive and enables clients to manage their business efficiently, including:
- Helping prepare and implement e-discovery systems and programmes
- Developing plans for the effective collection and preservation of data
- Providing fast access to and analysis of relevant data, to build and prepare case plans
- Processing, reviewing and analysing data so it’s ready to present to a regulator or the courts
- Forensic analysis of computers and mobile devices